Among the emerging rifts in the Republican Party is the fight over renewing the Export-Import Bank, a little-known federal agency that provides billions of dollars annually in support for U.S. exports. Either way the fight turns out, Wisconsin exporters stand to be affected. Read more in Tom Still’s Business Commentary in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019