Among the emerging rifts in the Republican Party is the fight over renewing the Export-Import Bank, a little-known federal agency that provides billions of dollars annually in support for U.S. exports. Either way the fight turns out, Wisconsin exporters stand to be affected. Read more in Tom Still’s Business Commentary in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019