Among the emerging rifts in the Republican Party is the fight over renewing the Export-Import Bank, a little-known federal agency that provides billions of dollars annually in support for U.S. exports. Either way the fight turns out, Wisconsin exporters stand to be affected. Read more in Tom Still’s Business Commentary in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020