MADISON – From college graduate students to young people in middle or high school, registration discounts are available to attend the 14th annual Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference, June 7-8 in Madison.
Students may attend the full conference, which includes two breakfasts, two lunches and an evening reception, for $60. That rate compares to the full conference fee of $249 and is made possible by conference sponsors at all levels.
“It’s a great way for students who have an interest in technology and entrepreneurism to see first-hand what others are doing,” said Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council, which is producing the event. “Many of those present will be students themselves, so attending offers peer-to-peer learning as well as the opportunity to network with some of Wisconsin’s best entrepreneurs and investors.”
Visit www.WiTrepsConference.com to register and learn more.
Produced by the Tech Council, the Entrepreneurs’ Conference is one of the largest events for entrepreneurs and early stage investors in the Upper Midwest. More than 500 people are expected to attend the two-day conference, to be held June 7-8 at the Alliant Energy Center, 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, just off Madison’s South Beltline Highway.
Announced highlights so far include a number of speakers, panels and programs under the theme of “Why Wisconsin?” They are:
- Erik Iverson, the new managing director of the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
- Evan Absher, research and policy program director for the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
- Other nationally known speakers to be announced soon
- The 2016 Ken Hendricks Memorial “Seize the Day” award recipient, to be announced soon
- Diligent Dozen: Top 12 finalists from the Governor’s Business Plan Contest square off
- Panel discussions and educational seminars for emerging companies on how to “Launch, Grow and Succeed”
- Innovation Showcase featuring more than 45 companies from around the state
- Plenty of chances to connect with seasoned entrepreneurs and investors over food and refreshments
Sponsors so far include: Aberdean Consulting; Advanced Materials Industrial Consortium; Alliant Energy; American Family Insurance; American Transmission Co.; Ascendancy Advisors; AT&T; Baird Capital; Baker Tilly; BDO; BloodCenter of Wisconsin; BMO Harris Bank; Capitol Bank; Carroll University; Center for Technology Commercialization; City of Fitchburg; Dedicated Computing; DeWitt Ross & Stevens; Findorff; First Business Bank; Godfrey & Kahn; Google; Hewlett Packard Enterprise; Madison College; Madison Gas & Electric; Makin’ HEY! Communications; Marquette University; Michael Best & Friedrich; Midwest Prototyping; Murphy Desmond; Neider & Boucher; Quarles & Brady; RDC National; Red Arrow Production; Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.; Rockwell Automation; Uber; University Research Park; UW-Madison Discovery to Product (D2P); UW-Madison Office of Corporate Relations; UW-Madison Office of University Relations; UW-Milwaukee Research Foundation; Venture Investors; WERCBench Labs; Whitewater University Technology Park; Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek; WIPFLI; Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation; Wisconsin Economic Development Corp.; Wisconsin Technical College System; World Wide Technology; and WTN Media.
For more information, visit www.witrepsconference.com or call 608-442-7557.