Watch a Michigan television news report on “Margin Marker,” one of the surgical tools developed by Vector Surgical of Oconomowoc. The company, led by Janet Phillips, won the 2007 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019