Telephone and Data Systems, the Chicago parent firm of Madison-based TDS Telecom, has acquired MSN Communications of Englewood, Colo., for $40 million. TDS Hosted & Managed Services, the subsidiary that will manage MSN, said it will build a secure data center near the Denver metro area, with construction beginning in early 2014.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020