Telephone and Data Systems, the Chicago parent firm of Madison-based TDS Telecom, has acquired MSN Communications of Englewood, Colo., for $40 million. TDS Hosted & Managed Services, the subsidiary that will manage MSN, said it will build a secure data center near the Denver metro area, with construction beginning in early 2014.
- It’s a wrap: Tech Summit 2019 coverage from Lambeau Field in Green BayMarch 25, 2019
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019