Telephone and Data Systems, the Chicago parent firm of Madison-based TDS Telecom, has acquired MSN Communications of Englewood, Colo., for $40 million. TDS Hosted & Managed Services, the subsidiary that will manage MSN, said it will build a secure data center near the Denver metro area, with construction beginning in early 2014.
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020