Telephone and Data Systems, the Chicago parent firm of Madison-based TDS Telecom, has acquired MSN Communications of Englewood, Colo., for $40 million. TDS Hosted & Managed Services, the subsidiary that will manage MSN, said it will build a secure data center near the Denver metro area, with construction beginning in early 2014.
- Guest column: Unwrapping a holiday opportunity: R&D tax credits for software, tech companiesDecember 9, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Three Wisconsin venture capital funds that startups, and investors, should knowDecember 6, 2019
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019