A Madison company, Echometrix, is getting some military-level attention. The U.S. Marines are testing the company’s EchoSoft system – ultrasound technology that can find soft-tissue injuries such as a torn tendon or rotator cuff. After trudging through rigorous training hikes, carrying heavy backpacks through mountainous territory, 50 Marines are being assessed for possible tendon damage using EchoSoft.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018