A Madison company, Echometrix, is getting some military-level attention. The U.S. Marines are testing the company’s EchoSoft system – ultrasound technology that can find soft-tissue injuries such as a torn tendon or rotator cuff. After trudging through rigorous training hikes, carrying heavy backpacks through mountainous territory, 50 Marines are being assessed for possible tendon damage using EchoSoft.
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ Zerology’s Kalluri, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 28, 2020
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020