Eso-Technologies is going back into clinical trials in January with a redesigned heart monitor. The Middleton company is developing a monitor that goes down the throat into the esophagus, which is less invasive than the current standard that involves threading the monitor through blood vessels to the heart, CEO Bonnie Reinke says. It is meant for use during heart surgery. Read full Wisconsin State Journal article here.
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019