Eso-Technologies is going back into clinical trials in January with a redesigned heart monitor. The Middleton company is developing a monitor that goes down the throat into the esophagus, which is less invasive than the current standard that involves threading the monitor through blood vessels to the heart, CEO Bonnie Reinke says. It is meant for use during heart surgery. Read full Wisconsin State Journal article here.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019