Eso-Technologies is going back into clinical trials in January with a redesigned heart monitor. The Middleton company is developing a monitor that goes down the throat into the esophagus, which is less invasive than the current standard that involves threading the monitor through blood vessels to the heart, CEO Bonnie Reinke says. It is meant for use during heart surgery. Read full Wisconsin State Journal article here.
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019