Eso-Technologies is going back into clinical trials in January with a redesigned heart monitor. The Middleton company is developing a monitor that goes down the throat into the esophagus, which is less invasive than the current standard that involves threading the monitor through blood vessels to the heart, CEO Bonnie Reinke says. It is meant for use during heart surgery. Read full Wisconsin State Journal article here.
- Guest Column: Take action to secure your email and the cloud technology you use!October 29, 2020
- vFairs to power interactive virtual platform for November Wisconsin Early Stage eventOctober 29, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are science and tech priorities that will face the next presidentOctober 29, 2020
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020