Forbes magazine says Madison is the third best city in the U.S. for young professionals. Its survey looks at factors such as concentration of big businesses; the number of small businesses per capita; cost of living; unemployment rate; median salaries for 24-year old to 34-year old employed college graduates, provided by PayScale.com; and 2010 to 2012 job growth projections by Moody’s Economy.com.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020