Restore Biodiagnostics, Madison, is working on a new kind of stress test with Oasis Diagnostics, of Vancouver, Wash., and the University of New Orleans. The three partners have received a $325,000 grant from the National Institutes of Health’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Read full Wisconsin State Journal article here.
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin YES! alum Alex Hart-Upendo reflects on contestApril 12, 2021
- April 27: Dealing with China: A panel discussion on U.S.-China relations under a Biden administration, focusing on national security, economics, and higher educationApril 9, 2021
- Know a young person with a business idea? Deadline April 14 for ‘Wisconsin YES!’ contestApril 9, 2021
- Midwest Startups: Three new Midwest unicorns to celebrate!April 8, 2021
- Marquette, WARF announce 2021 ‘Force for Positive Change’ winnersApril 8, 2021