Tech Council President Tom Still has been appointed to the Governor’s Council on Workforce Investment. Reconstituted earlier this year, the Council on Workforce Investment has been asked to recommend strategies for aligning workforce development resources to support economic growth. That will include building career pathways to support high-demand industries, identifying best practices around training and apprenticeships and making every worker – young, old, disabled or otherwise – count for Wisconsin.
- InsideWis: “From closed to unable to find workers, some business managers are frustrated”May 13, 2021
- ‘See you THIS time!’ Kwik Trip patriarch Zietlow to accept ‘Seize the Day’ award June 3 at ‘treps eventMay 11, 2021
- PBS: Foxconn Plans to Make ‘Digital Infrastructure Hardware’ in Wisconsin — What’s That?May 10, 2021
- RSVP for the May 20 WisBusiness.com virtual event: “Summer Tourism Outlook: How will Wisconsin take advantage of a post-pandemic visitor surge?May 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference on June 3 will feature a panel discussion on the Midwestern trend of creating “funds of funds” to advance the startup economyMay 10, 2021