Tech Council President Tom Still has been appointed to the Governor’s Council on Workforce Investment. Reconstituted earlier this year, the Council on Workforce Investment has been asked to recommend strategies for aligning workforce development resources to support economic growth. That will include building career pathways to support high-demand industries, identifying best practices around training and apprenticeships and making every worker – young, old, disabled or otherwise – count for Wisconsin.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019