Tech Council President Tom Still has been appointed to the Governor’s Council on Workforce Investment. Reconstituted earlier this year, the Council on Workforce Investment has been asked to recommend strategies for aligning workforce development resources to support economic growth. That will include building career pathways to support high-demand industries, identifying best practices around training and apprenticeships and making every worker – young, old, disabled or otherwise – count for Wisconsin.
- It’s a wrap: Tech Summit 2019 coverage from Lambeau Field in Green BayMarch 25, 2019
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019