Tech Council President Tom Still has been appointed to the Governor’s Council on Workforce Investment. Reconstituted earlier this year, the Council on Workforce Investment has been asked to recommend strategies for aligning workforce development resources to support economic growth. That will include building career pathways to support high-demand industries, identifying best practices around training and apprenticeships and making every worker – young, old, disabled or otherwise – count for Wisconsin.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018