Marshfield’s life sciences research base, educated work force, relatively low business costs and overall quality of life are key to driving the city’s economic growth, Tech Council President Tom Still told the Marshfield Rotary Monday. Click here to read a Marshfield News-Herald story.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019