Registrants for the 2020 Wisconsin Entrepreneur’s Conference may now dive head-first into our online platform, Pathable, which is a highly interactive SaaS software that offers the next-best-thing to an in-person event.
The platform provides multiple ways to engage with panelists, keynote speakers, exhibitors and all attendees through the day-long conference, which is set for June 4. It will remain open for one-on-one meetings on June 5, as well.
Register today to get early access to exhibitor booths, set up your networking meetings and set up your personal agenda.
“Crossing the coronavirus chasm” is the theme of the conference, where ‘treps from around the state will showcase their innovations, services and technologies with the goal of surviving and thriving post-COVID. With a full line-up of speakers, panelists, sponsors and more, people who take part in the conference will be able to:
- Schedule 1-on-1 meetings (15 minutes each) during all networking breaks
- Up to 13 1-on-1s can be scheduled June 4 and throughout the following day;
- Message attendees individually;
- Participate on discussion boards;
- Visit exhibitor booths and engage with them over video call;
- Customize your attendee profile to tell others who you are and your topics of interest;
- Filter full attendee list to better target your meetings and communications. You can filter by first name, last name, company, interests, ribbons and registration type, for example;
- Participate in “Birds of a Feather,” which are small group workshops/discussions on targeted topics, with a limit of 30 people in each of the five sessions;
- Watch presentations from the “Diligent Dozen” in the Governor’s Business Plan Contest before the conference and vote for your “People’s Choice.”
- Miss something during the day? All sessions will be recorded for registrants.
Six strategic panel discussions and five small room workshops will appeal to entrepreneurs in all stages. Detailed panel and workshop host information is posted at witrepsconference.com.
Produced by the Tech Council, the Entrepreneurs’ Conference is one of the largest events for entrepreneurs and early stage investors in the Upper Midwest.
Other highlights will include:
- 9 a.m. live keynote speech by Brian Pinkerton, chief architect of Siri at Apple.
- Diligent Dozen: Top 12 finalists from the Governor’s Business Plan Contestwill have presentations available to watch online in the week preceding June 4th.
- A presentation by Kevin Conroy, winner of the Ken Hendricks Memorial “Seize the Day” award for 2020.
- Governor’s Business Plan Contestawards ceremony with category winners, a grand prize winner, a “Bright New Idea” award and a new “People’s Choice” award this year
- Virtual interactive exhibitor booths from more than 40 Wisconsin companies
- A presentation by the winner of the Wisconsin YES! youth business plan contest
Sponsors thus far include: PLATINUM: American Transmission Co., AT&T, Godfrey & Kahn, Husch Blackwell, Michael Best, Northwestern Mutual, University Research Park, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation, Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. GOLD: Aberdean Consulting SILVER: Affiliated Engineers, Alliant Energy, American Family Insurance, Baird Capital, Baker Tilly, BDO, Boardman & Clark, Burish Group at UBS Financial Services, CD Smith Construction, Center for Technology Commercialization, CGI, City of Fitchburg, Dedicated Computing, DeWitt, Discovery World, First Business Bank, Findorff, HealthX Ventures, J.P. Morgan Chase, Kimberly-Clark, Madison College, Madison Gas & Electric, Marquette University, Marshfield Clinic Health System, Microsoft, Neider & Boucher, Ogden Glazer + Schaefer, Oshkosh Corp., Perkins Coie, Quarles & Brady, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren, Rockwell Automation, UW-Madison D2P, UW-Madison Office of Business Engagement, UW-Madison University Relations, UWM Research Foundation, Venture Investors, Versiti, WEA Trust, Whitewater University Technology Park, WIPFLi, Wisconsin Technical College System, Yahara Software, Zerology and SPECIAL SUPPORT: Board member Susan Healy and Madison Development Corp.
To learn more, visit witrepsconference.com or call the Tech Council at 608-442-7557.