If you’ve ever thought about starting a company – especially if there’s technology involved – the next week or two should get those juices flowing. All sorts of activities are on tap, primarily tied to the Forward Technology Festival, Aug. 15-25. Meanwhile, 16 budding entrepreneurs will get intensive training on how to run a business at VentureLab Wisconsin 2012 at University Research Park. Read full Daily Citizen article here.
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: Dane County Regional Airport’s solar project powered 1,200 homesSeptember 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: USDA expert says infrastructure investments to boost rural WisconsinSeptember 15, 2021