Successful entrepreneurs, financial experts, executives, social media professionals and other experts from Wisconsin will take part in four “Office Hours” spread throughout both days of the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium in Madison.
The conference will take place in-person Nov. 9-10 at the Monona Terrace Convention Center, and will also feature speakers, panel discussions, two different company pitch formats and an “Investor Intros” segment to connect emerging companies with angel and venture capitalists.
Learn more, check out our sponsors and register at wisearlystage.com. Sponsored by Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, “Office Hours” titles and hosts are:
Understanding Wisconsin’s “Qualified New Business Venture” (QNBV) process
Host: Joey Frayne, Wisconsin Economic Development Corp.
Effective marketing strategies to master the game
Hosts: Jennifer Savino, KW2 and Spencer X. Smith, AmpliPhi
Numbers that matter: Where entrepreneurs need to focus
Host: Dave Hynek, Business Fitness
How to sleep at night: Tips on burnout and other issues
Host: Ashley Quinto Powell, entrepreneur and author
The conference will feature many opportunities for young companies to learn:
- About 40 company presentations in two different segments and the “Investor Intros” speed-dating segment.
- Keynote speakers and targeted panel discussions featuring leading entrepreneurs, investors and others tied to the tech sector making an impact nationwide.
- The 9th annual Triple E award presentation from Joe Kirgues and Troy Vosseller, co-founders of gener8tor.
- Exhibit hall showcasing more than 30 innovative Wisconsin companies.
- A Nov. 9 conference reception, two luncheons, two breakfasts and other networking opportunities, including an investors-only dinner.