UW-Madison stem cell research leader James Thomson said at the Jan. 22 WIN-Madison meeting that Wisconsin would have to invest $50 million a year in stem cell research to compete with California’s $3 billion investment. Click here to read more from Wisbusiness.com. Click here to read more for the Wisconsin Technology Network.
- InsideWis: People win when collaboration leverages Wisconsin research assetsJuly 18, 2019
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Madison ranks 25th among top 50 cities for tech talentJuly 17, 2019
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019