UW-Madison stem cell research leader James Thomson said at the Jan. 22 WIN-Madison meeting that Wisconsin would have to invest $50 million a year in stem cell research to compete with California’s $3 billion investment. Click here to read more from Wisbusiness.com. Click here to read more for the Wisconsin Technology Network.
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019
- Guest column: If you think your email is secure, think again!February 8, 2019