UW-Madison stem cell research leader James Thomson said at the Jan. 22 WIN-Madison meeting that Wisconsin would have to invest $50 million a year in stem cell research to compete with California’s $3 billion investment. Click here to read more from Wisbusiness.com. Click here to read more for the Wisconsin Technology Network.
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019