UW-Madison stem cell research leader James Thomson said at the Jan. 22 WIN-Madison meeting that Wisconsin would have to invest $50 million a year in stem cell research to compete with California’s $3 billion investment. Click here to read more from Wisbusiness.com. Click here to read more for the Wisconsin Technology Network.
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019