UW-Madison stem cell research leader James Thomson said at the Jan. 22 WIN-Madison meeting that Wisconsin would have to invest $50 million a year in stem cell research to compete with California’s $3 billion investment. Click here to read more from Wisbusiness.com. Click here to read more for the Wisconsin Technology Network.
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020