Just how entrepreneurial are people in Wisconsin? The answer depends on who’s asked. The question usually arises this time of year when the Kauffman Index of Entrepreneurial Activity is published by the Ewing Marion Kauffmann Foundation, a private foundation committed to building America’s capacity to launch and grow start-up businesses. Read full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel commentary by Tom Still here.
- RSVP for the May 20 WisBusiness.com virtual event: “Summer Tourism Outlook: How will Wisconsin take advantage of a post-pandemic visitor surge?May 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference on June 3 will feature a panel discussion on the Midwestern trend of creating “funds of funds” to advance the startup economyMay 10, 2021
- Madison.com: That’s so Fetch: Wes Schroll, ‘unicorn’ CEO, to speak at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs ConferenceMay 10, 2021
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Evers’ proposal for $100 million venture capital fund gets bipartisan support from former secretariesMay 7, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin Tomorrow – An economy for allMay 7, 2021