Just how entrepreneurial are people in Wisconsin? The answer depends on who’s asked. The question usually arises this time of year when the Kauffman Index of Entrepreneurial Activity is published by the Ewing Marion Kauffmann Foundation, a private foundation committed to building America’s capacity to launch and grow start-up businesses. Read full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel commentary by Tom Still here.
- WisBusiness: Panelists call for greater investments in creative industriesJanuary 29, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show features Darcy LuomaJanuary 27, 2020
- More women entering, writing winning plans in Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 27, 2020
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020