Just how entrepreneurial are people in Wisconsin? The answer depends on who’s asked. The question usually arises this time of year when the Kauffman Index of Entrepreneurial Activity is published by the Ewing Marion Kauffmann Foundation, a private foundation committed to building America’s capacity to launch and grow start-up businesses. Read full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel commentary by Tom Still here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tricia BraunOctober 22, 2018
- Wisconsin among 35 states vying to host U.S. Department of Agriculture satellitesOctober 22, 2018
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018