Frayed tempers. Strained relationships. And the end of an era in Wisconsin public policy. That’s a fair description of the struggle between Gov. Scott Walker and Wisconsin’s public employee unions, but it also describes what’s happening these days in the emerging fight over whether the University of Wisconsin-Madison should be granted the freedom to run its own affairs. Read full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tricia BraunOctober 22, 2018
- Wisconsin among 35 states vying to host U.S. Department of Agriculture satellitesOctober 22, 2018
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018