Frayed tempers. Strained relationships. And the end of an era in Wisconsin public policy. That’s a fair description of the struggle between Gov. Scott Walker and Wisconsin’s public employee unions, but it also describes what’s happening these days in the emerging fight over whether the University of Wisconsin-Madison should be granted the freedom to run its own affairs. Read full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- RSVP for the May 20 WisBusiness.com virtual event: “Summer Tourism Outlook: How will Wisconsin take advantage of a post-pandemic visitor surge?May 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference on June 3 will feature a panel discussion on the Midwestern trend of creating “funds of funds” to advance the startup economyMay 10, 2021
- Madison.com: That’s so Fetch: Wes Schroll, ‘unicorn’ CEO, to speak at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs ConferenceMay 10, 2021
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Evers’ proposal for $100 million venture capital fund gets bipartisan support from former secretariesMay 7, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin Tomorrow – An economy for allMay 7, 2021