Frayed tempers. Strained relationships. And the end of an era in Wisconsin public policy. That’s a fair description of the struggle between Gov. Scott Walker and Wisconsin’s public employee unions, but it also describes what’s happening these days in the emerging fight over whether the University of Wisconsin-Madison should be granted the freedom to run its own affairs. Read full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- WisBusiness: Panelists call for greater investments in creative industriesJanuary 29, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show features Darcy LuomaJanuary 27, 2020
- More women entering, writing winning plans in Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 27, 2020
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020