In fairness, a lot more important news has popped lately – Osama bin Laden’s death, the return of $4 gasoline and, of course, the royal wedding. So you may have missed that the folks in Madison are getting back to the business of business. Remember all the fanfare around job creation and economic growth that came with Gov. Scott Walker’s election last fall? That took a back seat in February when Walker unveiled a state budget-repair bill that dramatically weakened the reach of public-employee unions. Republican legislators circled the wagons, Democratic senators caught the next wagon to Illinois, and the streets surrounding the Capitol became a stage for CNN and Fox News.Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020
- Wisconsin Health News: Companies detail rapid rollout of COVID-19 testing initiativeJuly 29, 2020
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020