In fairness, a lot more important news has popped lately – Osama bin Laden’s death, the return of $4 gasoline and, of course, the royal wedding. So you may have missed that the folks in Madison are getting back to the business of business. Remember all the fanfare around job creation and economic growth that came with Gov. Scott Walker’s election last fall? That took a back seat in February when Walker unveiled a state budget-repair bill that dramatically weakened the reach of public-employee unions. Republican legislators circled the wagons, Democratic senators caught the next wagon to Illinois, and the streets surrounding the Capitol became a stage for CNN and Fox News.Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019