If the investor and entrepreneurial communities in Wisconsin agree on anything, it’s the need for more private equity capital – especially for those “gazelle” companies that could sprint to the next level if only they could find the next round of financing. The disagreement comes over how best to spark a more robust venture capital fire in Wisconsin, a debate that cuts to the core of the debate over the Wisconsin Jobs Act. Read full Journal Sentinel column here.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018