If the investor and entrepreneurial communities in Wisconsin agree on anything, it’s the need for more private equity capital – especially for those “gazelle” companies that could sprint to the next level if only they could find the next round of financing. The disagreement comes over how best to spark a more robust venture capital fire in Wisconsin, a debate that cuts to the core of the debate over the Wisconsin Jobs Act. Read full Journal Sentinel column here.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021