If the investor and entrepreneurial communities in Wisconsin agree on anything, it’s the need for more private equity capital – especially for those “gazelle” companies that could sprint to the next level if only they could find the next round of financing. The disagreement comes over how best to spark a more robust venture capital fire in Wisconsin, a debate that cuts to the core of the debate over the Wisconsin Jobs Act. Read full Journal Sentinel column here.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019