If the investor and entrepreneurial communities in Wisconsin agree on anything, it’s the need for more private equity capital – especially for those “gazelle” companies that could sprint to the next level if only they could find the next round of financing. The disagreement comes over how best to spark a more robust venture capital fire in Wisconsin, a debate that cuts to the core of the debate over the Wisconsin Jobs Act. Read full Journal Sentinel column here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020
- Wisconsin Health News: Companies detail rapid rollout of COVID-19 testing initiativeJuly 29, 2020
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020