The average Wisconsin citizen probably believes state government is paralyzed by partisanship. Recall elections, perpetual campaign fundraising and party-line votes on major proposals, such as last week’s Assembly vote on the mining bill, offer little reason for Joe and Jane Badger to think otherwise. Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- WisBusiness: WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 17, 2018
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Mike PartschDecember 17, 2018
- InsideWis: The late Bill Kraus defined what it meant to be a citizen of WisconsinDecember 15, 2018
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018