The average Wisconsin citizen probably believes state government is paralyzed by partisanship. Recall elections, perpetual campaign fundraising and party-line votes on major proposals, such as last week’s Assembly vote on the mining bill, offer little reason for Joe and Jane Badger to think otherwise. Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018