The average Wisconsin citizen probably believes state government is paralyzed by partisanship. Recall elections, perpetual campaign fundraising and party-line votes on major proposals, such as last week’s Assembly vote on the mining bill, offer little reason for Joe and Jane Badger to think otherwise. Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021
- SHINE’s new name highlights technology competencies and multiple phase opportunitiesSeptember 22, 2021
- Morgridge Institute: Resilience: How COVID-19 challenged the scientific worldSeptember 22, 2021
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021