On his second day at work as dean of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee College of Engineering in 2008, Mike Lovell met with leaders of Johnson Controls Inc. Power Solutions group. It was time well spent – even if Wisconsin newcomer Lovell had barely unpacked. Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- IB Madison: Madison businesses battle back against COVID-19April 2, 2020
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin, underlying strength of hospitals may be COVID-19 edgeApril 2, 2020
- UW–Madison, FluGen, Bharat Biotech to develop CoroFlu, a coronavirus vaccineApril 2, 2020
- WISN: DNC Convention delayed to August due to coronavirusApril 2, 2020
- WisBusiness: Managing director of Venture Investors tells businesses to “be creative” during COVID-19April 2, 2020