On his second day at work as dean of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee College of Engineering in 2008, Mike Lovell met with leaders of Johnson Controls Inc. Power Solutions group. It was time well spent – even if Wisconsin newcomer Lovell had barely unpacked. Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: Dane County Regional Airport’s solar project powered 1,200 homesSeptember 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: USDA expert says infrastructure investments to boost rural WisconsinSeptember 15, 2021