It’s hard to fault GE Healthcare for expanding its reach into China, where more than 1.3 billion people account for nearly one of every five human beings on the planet. There’s no bigger emerging market for medical equipment in the world. But it’s also hard not to wince at the news that GE Healthcare, one of Wisconsin’s largest private employers and a shining example of the state’s expertise in building medical equipment, will move its X-ray headquarters from Waukesha to Beijing. Read full commentary here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019