It’s hard to fault GE Healthcare for expanding its reach into China, where more than 1.3 billion people account for nearly one of every five human beings on the planet. There’s no bigger emerging market for medical equipment in the world. But it’s also hard not to wince at the news that GE Healthcare, one of Wisconsin’s largest private employers and a shining example of the state’s expertise in building medical equipment, will move its X-ray headquarters from Waukesha to Beijing. Read full commentary here.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020