Thanks to improved sales in the oil and gas markets, Twin Disc Inc. ( TWIN) on Monday said fiscal second quarter increased to $5.86 million, or 51 cents a share, from $4.03 million , or 35 cents per share, for the same period a year ago. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019