A three-month-old incubator housed in the former Old Navy store at the Shops at Grand Avenue says it has already helped 37 Wisconsin-based, veteran-owned companies start or expand their businesses. It’s called VETransfer.org and it was recently featured on “WisBusiness: The Show,” produced by WisBusiness.com and the Tech Council. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021
- Rural Health Leadership Radio features Jo Anne Preston at Rural WI Health CooperativeSeptember 21, 2021
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2021 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 21, 2021
- State Sen. Dan Feyen speaks at the official launch of the UW-Madison School of Computer, Data & Information SciencesSeptember 20, 2021
- TechCrunch: ‘The bet we’re making now is on founder skills’ instead of productsSeptember 20, 2021