A three-month-old incubator housed in the former Old Navy store at the Shops at Grand Avenue says it has already helped 37 Wisconsin-based, veteran-owned companies start or expand their businesses. It’s called VETransfer.org and it was recently featured on “WisBusiness: The Show,” produced by WisBusiness.com and the Tech Council. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018