A plant-based jet fuel developed by Virent Energy Systems has passed a round of U.S. Air Force testing. The fuel, produced by Virent in conjunction with its partner, Shell, was tested at the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018