A plant-based jet fuel developed by Virent Energy Systems has passed a round of U.S. Air Force testing. The fuel, produced by Virent in conjunction with its partner, Shell, was tested at the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Guest column: COVID-19: Weathering the storm using tech, creativity and agilityApril 6, 2020
- NBC15: Gov. Evers suspends in-person voting, calls Special Session on TuesdayApril 6, 2020
- Gov. Tony Evers has announced a new statewide initiative called “Resilient Wisconsin.”April 5, 2020
- IB Madison: Madison businesses battle back against COVID-19April 2, 2020
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin, underlying strength of hospitals may be COVID-19 edgeApril 2, 2020