Gov. Scott Walker has asked the state commerce agency to pull together a broad coalition in a new effort to develop venture capital legislation aimed at creating more jobs in Wisconsin. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: Dane County Regional Airport’s solar project powered 1,200 homesSeptember 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: USDA expert says infrastructure investments to boost rural WisconsinSeptember 15, 2021