Gov. Scott Walker has asked the state commerce agency to pull together a broad coalition in a new effort to develop venture capital legislation aimed at creating more jobs in Wisconsin. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- IB Madison: Madison businesses battle back against COVID-19April 2, 2020
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin, underlying strength of hospitals may be COVID-19 edgeApril 2, 2020
- UW–Madison, FluGen, Bharat Biotech to develop CoroFlu, a coronavirus vaccineApril 2, 2020
- WISN: DNC Convention delayed to August due to coronavirusApril 2, 2020
- WisBusiness: Managing director of Venture Investors tells businesses to “be creative” during COVID-19April 2, 2020