Cellular Dynamics International, Inc., a developer and manufacturer of fully functioning human cells in industrial quantities to precise specifications, announced that it has commenced an initial public offering of 3,846,000 shares of common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Read the full Wall Street Journal story here.
- Experienced ‘treps, investors on hand Nov. 3 for six panels at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2021
- WUWM: Milwaukee engineering school leaders say more federal money for innovation and research might help WisconsinOctober 20, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: University innovation leaders in Wisconsin planning region’s pitch for federal tech hub fundingOctober 20, 2021
- McKinsey: Women in the Workplace 2021: The state of women hangs in the balanceOctober 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: Panelists say partnerships between industry and universities key to drive tech growthOctober 20, 2021