Cellular Dynamics International, Inc., a developer and manufacturer of fully functioning human cells in industrial quantities to precise specifications, announced that it has commenced an initial public offering of 3,846,000 shares of common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Read the full Wall Street Journal story here.
- InsideWis: TitletownTech illustrates growth of Wisconsin’s innovation economyJune 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: Investors, startup leaders backing $100 million fund of funds proposalJune 10, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Madison firm wins 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan competitionJune 8, 2021
- It’s a Wrap on the 2021 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference!June 7, 2021
- WisBusiness: A UW-Madison spinoff took home the grand prize of the Wisconsin BPCJune 7, 2021