Cellular Dynamics International, Inc., a developer and manufacturer of fully functioning human cells in industrial quantities to precise specifications, announced that it has commenced an initial public offering of 3,846,000 shares of common stock pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Read the full Wall Street Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020