Are you looking to raise startup capital that has no financial strings attached? Winning a business contest is one way to gather funds you don’t need to pay back or forfeit equity to get. The same goes for small-business grants. Read the full Wall Street Journal story here.
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 18 Tech SummitJanuary 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Catching up on some Wisconsin companies: Epic, Fiserv and Exact SciencesJanuary 17, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jason SwansonJanuary 16, 2019
- Wisconsin State Journal: Tony Evers: Expand economic development to include affordable worker housingJanuary 16, 2019
- Xconomy: After 33 Exits in 5 Years, WI Seeks “More and Bigger” Startup DealsJanuary 16, 2019