According to Rhodium Group, which tracks Chinese investment into the U.S., over the last 13 years only two Wisconsin firms have received direct investment from China. Given that Wisconsin has been hardly a beacon for Chinese investment, it raises the question: How did a group of investors from a fourth-tier Chinese city — many of whom had never traveled to the U.S. before, and some of whom hadn’t even been overseas — end up on a shopping trip to Madison? Read the full Wall Street Journal story here.
- It’s a wrap: Tech Summit 2019 coverage from Lambeau Field in Green BayMarch 25, 2019
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019