According to Rhodium Group, which tracks Chinese investment into the U.S., over the last 13 years only two Wisconsin firms have received direct investment from China. Given that Wisconsin has been hardly a beacon for Chinese investment, it raises the question: How did a group of investors from a fourth-tier Chinese city — many of whom had never traveled to the U.S. before, and some of whom hadn’t even been overseas — end up on a shopping trip to Madison? Read the full Wall Street Journal story here.
- InsideWis: The late Bill Kraus defined what it meant to be a citizen of WisconsinDecember 15, 2018
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018