Click here to watch a ‘WisconsinEye’ online broadcast of the July 26 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Madison, where a panel discussed efforts to create a state-leverage venture capital fund in Wisconsin. The same topic will be explored at the Aug. 11 WIN-Milwaukee meeting at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Wauwatosa. Visit our Events page to register.
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021
- Rural Health Leadership Radio features Jo Anne Preston at Rural WI Health CooperativeSeptember 21, 2021
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2021 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 21, 2021
- State Sen. Dan Feyen speaks at the official launch of the UW-Madison School of Computer, Data & Information SciencesSeptember 20, 2021
- TechCrunch: ‘The bet we’re making now is on founder skills’ instead of productsSeptember 20, 2021