Click here to watch a ‘WisconsinEye’ online broadcast of the July 26 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Madison, where a panel discussed efforts to create a state-leverage venture capital fund in Wisconsin. The same topic will be explored at the Aug. 11 WIN-Milwaukee meeting at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Wauwatosa. Visit our Events page to register.
- The case for emerging and diverse managers to be explored at Oct. 13 Tech Council webinarSeptember 23, 2020
- Viral marketing pro, entrepreneur Jacques joins 2020 Early Stage Symposium line-upSeptember 23, 2020
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020