Click here to watch a ‘WisconsinEye’ online broadcast of the July 26 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Madison, where a panel discussed efforts to create a state-leverage venture capital fund in Wisconsin. The same topic will be explored at the Aug. 11 WIN-Milwaukee meeting at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Wauwatosa. Visit our Events page to register.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018