Molly Lahr, director of the Wisconsin Innovation Network with the Wisconsin Technology Council, received recognition from two Madison publications recently. Lahr was named one of Brava Magazine’s “Women to Watch” in their January 2013 issue, as well as one of InBusiness Magazine’s “40 Under 40”.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019