Molly Lahr, director of the Wisconsin Innovation Network with the Wisconsin Technology Council, received recognition from two Madison publications recently. Lahr was named one of Brava Magazine’s “Women to Watch” in their January 2013 issue, as well as one of InBusiness Magazine’s “40 Under 40”.
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018