MADISON — Directors of Wisconsin’s trade offices in China, Japan, Mexico and the European Union gave their “do’s and don’ts” on cracking into foreign markets at the May 11 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Madison. Click here for a story from WisBusiness.com; click here for a Wisconsin State Journal report.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021
- UW-Madison: Madison’s tech sector booms, driven by UW innovationMay 6, 2021