MADISON — Directors of Wisconsin’s trade offices in China, Japan, Mexico and the European Union gave their “do’s and don’ts” on cracking into foreign markets at the May 11 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Madison. Click here for a story from WisBusiness.com; click here for a Wisconsin State Journal report.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020