MADISON — Directors of Wisconsin’s trade offices in China, Japan, Mexico and the European Union gave their “do’s and don’ts” on cracking into foreign markets at the May 11 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Madison. Click here for a story from WisBusiness.com; click here for a Wisconsin State Journal report.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021