The Feb. 11 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield featured four early stage investors who are bullish on the state’s start-up companies. They included Dan Einhorn of Capital Midwest Fund; Teresa Esser of Capital Midwest and Silicon Pastures; Charlie Goff of the NEW Investment Partners; and Judy Owen of Calumet Venture Fund. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on Wisconsin entrepreneur Toni Sikes joining Calumet.
- Evers’ proposal for $100 million venture capital fund gets bipartisan support from former secretariesMay 7, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021