The Feb. 11 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield featured four early stage investors who are bullish on the state’s start-up companies. They included Dan Einhorn of Capital Midwest Fund; Teresa Esser of Capital Midwest and Silicon Pastures; Charlie Goff of the NEW Investment Partners; and Judy Owen of Calumet Venture Fund. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on Wisconsin entrepreneur Toni Sikes joining Calumet.
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 18 Tech SummitJanuary 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Catching up on some Wisconsin companies: Epic, Fiserv and Exact SciencesJanuary 17, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jason SwansonJanuary 16, 2019
- Wisconsin State Journal: Tony Evers: Expand economic development to include affordable worker housingJanuary 16, 2019
- Xconomy: After 33 Exits in 5 Years, WI Seeks “More and Bigger” Startup DealsJanuary 16, 2019