The Feb. 11 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield featured four early stage investors who are bullish on the state’s start-up companies. They included Dan Einhorn of Capital Midwest Fund; Teresa Esser of Capital Midwest and Silicon Pastures; Charlie Goff of the NEW Investment Partners; and Judy Owen of Calumet Venture Fund. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on Wisconsin entrepreneur Toni Sikes joining Calumet.
- InsideWis: Foxconn won’t hire 13,000 people – but it may help to lift state’s economyApril 18, 2019
- WisBusiness: WHA quality report highlights efforts to reduce falls, infectionsApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 16, 2019
- InsideWis: Some may question siting, but solar energy on the rise in WisconsinApril 11, 2019