With a venture capital bill failing last legislative session, Governor Scott Walker has his sights set on another go around. With the idea to fund start-up companies, the governor indicated last week a number of details still need to be worked out, while reinforcing the need for such a resource. Read the full Wisconsin Radio Network story here.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021