Tim Cowley owns jewelry stores in Wisconsin and is website savvy. But he figures few of the people in his line of work are making much use of the Internet for marketing purposes. “A lot of them don’t even like to email,” said Cowley, who was attending a presentation Tuesday afternoon on Google’s efforts to get small Wisconsin businesses online by offering them free websites and other services. Read full Wisbusiness.com story here.
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019
- Guest column: Cybersecurity risks for retirement plans: Does your prudent process include cybersecurity risk mitigation?July 10, 2019
- Epic data science leader to overview innovation at July 30 Tech Council luncheon in MadisonJuly 9, 2019