Tim Cowley owns jewelry stores in Wisconsin and is website savvy. But he figures few of the people in his line of work are making much use of the Internet for marketing purposes. “A lot of them don’t even like to email,” said Cowley, who was attending a presentation Tuesday afternoon on Google’s efforts to get small Wisconsin businesses online by offering them free websites and other services. Read full Wisbusiness.com story here.
- InsideWis: “From closed to unable to find workers, some business managers are frustrated”May 13, 2021
- ‘See you THIS time!’ Kwik Trip patriarch Zietlow to accept ‘Seize the Day’ award June 3 at ‘treps eventMay 11, 2021
- PBS: Foxconn Plans to Make ‘Digital Infrastructure Hardware’ in Wisconsin — What’s That?May 10, 2021
- RSVP for the May 20 WisBusiness.com virtual event: “Summer Tourism Outlook: How will Wisconsin take advantage of a post-pandemic visitor surge?May 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference on June 3 will feature a panel discussion on the Midwestern trend of creating “funds of funds” to advance the startup economyMay 10, 2021