Using human pluripotent stem cells and DNA-cutting protein from meningitis bacteria, researchers from the Morgridge Institute for Research and Northwestern University have created an efficient way to target and repair defective genes. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- InsideWis: People win when collaboration leverages Wisconsin research assetsJuly 18, 2019
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Madison ranks 25th among top 50 cities for tech talentJuly 17, 2019
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019