Using human pluripotent stem cells and DNA-cutting protein from meningitis bacteria, researchers from the Morgridge Institute for Research and Northwestern University have created an efficient way to target and repair defective genes. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020