Finalists in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest since its inception in 2004 have performed well over time, with 76.7 percent remaining in business today. Those same finalists have raised at least $52 million in private equity and other financing, and they plan to hire more workers in the year ahead. Read full WisBusiness.com article here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020
- Milwaukee Business Journal: WEDC’s Javier helps Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs growNovember 19, 2020