Finalists in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest since its inception in 2004 have performed well over time, with 76.7 percent remaining in business today. Those same finalists have raised at least $52 million in private equity and other financing, and they plan to hire more workers in the year ahead. Read full WisBusiness.com article here.
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019
- ‘Diversity’ panel to focus on what works June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 10, 2019