Quintessence Biosciences was featured in a recent Wisconsin State Journal story on the company’s progress toward testing and marketing its anti-cancer drug. Click here to read more. Also, Stratatech was featured in a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about $750,000 in state Department of Commerce assistance to help the company develop its skin substitute products. Click here to learn more.
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021
- CapTimes: New MadREP CEO Jason Fields is ready to grow the region’s economy, pandemic or notFebruary 21, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: 3 big ideas must stay in Wisconsin’s budgetFebruary 21, 2021
- UW-Madison’s ‘$30 Billion Impact on the Wisconsin Economy’ report releasedFebruary 18, 2021
- InsideWis: Here’s how planned $100-million state venture investment can help WisconsinFebruary 18, 2021