Quintessence Biosciences was featured in a recent Wisconsin State Journal story on the company’s progress toward testing and marketing its anti-cancer drug. Click here to read more. Also, Stratatech was featured in a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about $750,000 in state Department of Commerce assistance to help the company develop its skin substitute products. Click here to learn more.
- Former WEDC, Commerce secretaries back creation of state ‘fund of funds’May 5, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features energy, enviro lawyer Art HarringtonMay 5, 2021
- Crunchbase: Proposed Changes to Capital Gains Likely To Affect Early- and Late-Stage VC DifferentlyMay 4, 2021
- Smart Business Dealmakers: Carrie Thome on the state of Wisconsin’s VC communityApril 30, 2021
- Madison.com: Biden’s free community college plan could steer more students to Wisconsin tech collegesApril 29, 2021