Wisconsin had the biggest gain in the Chief Executive Magazine rankings released this month. Wisconsin jumped 17 spots, from 41st to 24th, in the rankings. This is the seventh year the magazine has ranked the nation’s business climate in its “Best/Worst States for Business” rankings. Business leaders graded the states on a variety of categories grouped under taxation and regulation, workforce quality and living environment. Read more here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020
- Wisconsin Health News: Companies detail rapid rollout of COVID-19 testing initiativeJuly 29, 2020
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020