Wisconsin had the biggest gain in the Chief Executive Magazine rankings released this month. Wisconsin jumped 17 spots, from 41st to 24th, in the rankings. This is the seventh year the magazine has ranked the nation’s business climate in its “Best/Worst States for Business” rankings. Business leaders graded the states on a variety of categories grouped under taxation and regulation, workforce quality and living environment. Read more here.
- Evers’ proposal for $100 million venture capital fund gets bipartisan support from former secretariesMay 7, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021