Wisconsin had the biggest gain in the Chief Executive Magazine rankings released this month. Wisconsin jumped 17 spots, from 41st to 24th, in the rankings. This is the seventh year the magazine has ranked the nation’s business climate in its “Best/Worst States for Business” rankings. Business leaders graded the states on a variety of categories grouped under taxation and regulation, workforce quality and living environment. Read more here.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021