Click here to read a Wisconsin State Journal news story on the Wisconsin Portfolio report, produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council and its Wisconsin Angel Network. The report notes that while dollars invested by angel and venture capitalists in Wisconsin last year were down, the number of individual deals rose.
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019
- Michael Best Strategies: Social Investing – Moving Quickly from Fad to Force for ChangeNovember 11, 2019
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin’s investment landscape is restricted by an overall lack of capital, according to a panel of investors.November 11, 2019
- Madison.com: Wedge Issues: Tom Still on science, tech and entrepreneurship in WisconsinNovember 8, 2019
- InsideWis: Women entrepreneurs, investors, making tangible stridesNovember 8, 2019