Click here to read a Wisconsin State Journal news story on the Wisconsin Portfolio report, produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council and its Wisconsin Angel Network. The report notes that while dollars invested by angel and venture capitalists in Wisconsin last year were down, the number of individual deals rose.
- 50 Technology Councils Across the U.S. Urge Passage of Legislation To Expand Rural Broadband AccessAugust 11, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Jeffrey Lord of AGent Plus Solutions, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 10, 2020
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020