Click here to read a Wisconsin State Journal news story on the Wisconsin Portfolio report, produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council and its Wisconsin Angel Network. The report notes that while dollars invested by angel and venture capitalists in Wisconsin last year were down, the number of individual deals rose.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018