Wisconsin has a number of assets attractive to global investment says the head of an advising group to the legislature and governor. As evidence, Tom Still of the Wisconsin Technology Council cites the Chinese investment firm PiYi that visited Wisconsin and other states in September. Read the full article here.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018