The Wisconsin Technology Council and the state’s economic development agency would organize a summit where major companies could connect with high-growth start-ups under a plan being discussed by the tech council’s board of directors Tuesday. The “Wisconsin Technology Summit,” could be held in early 2014. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020