The Wisconsin Technology Council and the state’s economic development agency would organize a summit where major companies could connect with high-growth start-ups under a plan being discussed by the tech council’s board of directors Tuesday. The “Wisconsin Technology Summit,” could be held in early 2014. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- Cap Times Idea Fest: Public and private efforts boost COVID-19 testing but community should still ‘double down’ on preventionSeptember 29, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ Zerology’s Kalluri, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 28, 2020
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020