The Wisconsin Technology Council and the state’s economic development agency would organize a summit where major companies could connect with high-growth start-ups under a plan being discussed by the tech council’s board of directors Tuesday. The “Wisconsin Technology Summit,” could be held in early 2014. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018