The Wisconsin Technology Council and the state’s economic development agency would organize a summit where major companies could connect with high-growth start-ups under a plan being discussed by the tech council’s board of directors Tuesday. The “Wisconsin Technology Summit,” could be held in early 2014. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WEDC presents 5 episode ‘Wisconsin Employer Vaccine Forum’ seriesApril 20, 2021
- Reported state, Foxconn deal good step for WisconsinApril 19, 2021
- eix: Jon Eckhardt talks with Wes Schroll, CEO of Fetch Rewards, Softbank’s latest UnicornApril 19, 2021
- WPR: Evers, Foxconn Reach New Agreement Lowering Burden On TaxpayersApril 19, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Madison company trying to develop gene therapy for type 1 diabetesApril 18, 2021