The Legislative Fiscal Bureau has issued a report on a proposal in Gov. Jim Doyle’s budget to create a Wisconsin Venture Center. Click here to read the report by the Fiscal Bureau, which is the Legislature’s non-partisan budget-review agency.
- Know a young person with a business idea? Deadline April 14 for ‘Wisconsin YES!’ contestApril 9, 2021
- Midwest Startups: Three new Midwest unicorns to celebrate!April 8, 2021
- Marquette, WARF announce 2021 ‘Force for Positive Change’ winnersApril 8, 2021
- WisBusiness: Altruize excited to increase volunteerism in 2021 and beyondApril 8, 2021
- Madison.com: Fetch Rewards snags unicorn status after $210M investment roundApril 8, 2021