WAUWATOSA, Wis. — Capital Midwest Fund announced that it has raised $40 million for a second venture capital fund that will invest at least 30 percent of its assets in Wisconsin companies. The fund intends to collect as much as $100 million by the end of the year. Read the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021
- Rural Health Leadership Radio features Jo Anne Preston at Rural WI Health CooperativeSeptember 21, 2021
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2021 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 21, 2021
- State Sen. Dan Feyen speaks at the official launch of the UW-Madison School of Computer, Data & Information SciencesSeptember 20, 2021
- TechCrunch: ‘The bet we’re making now is on founder skills’ instead of productsSeptember 20, 2021