WAUWATOSA, Wis. — Capital Midwest Fund announced that it has raised $40 million for a second venture capital fund that will invest at least 30 percent of its assets in Wisconsin companies. The fund intends to collect as much as $100 million by the end of the year. Read the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018