WAUWATOSA, Wis. — Capital Midwest Fund announced that it has raised $40 million for a second venture capital fund that will invest at least 30 percent of its assets in Wisconsin companies. The fund intends to collect as much as $100 million by the end of the year. Read the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- The case for emerging and diverse managers to be explored at Oct. 13 Tech Council webinarSeptember 23, 2020
- Viral marketing pro, entrepreneur Jacques joins 2020 Early Stage Symposium line-upSeptember 23, 2020
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020