The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Network has recently been awarded a 2012 Federal and State Technology (FAST) grant from the Small Business Administration (SBA) to continue its work as the premiere provider of SBIR services in Wisconsin. Building on a successful history of FAST grant awards leading to improved client successes in acquiring federal funding, WEN is committed to assist small, Wisconsin, technology-based firms in the successful commercialization of cutting edge innovation. Read the full WTN News story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019