The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Network has recently been awarded a 2012 Federal and State Technology (FAST) grant from the Small Business Administration (SBA) to continue its work as the premiere provider of SBIR services in Wisconsin. Building on a successful history of FAST grant awards leading to improved client successes in acquiring federal funding, WEN is committed to assist small, Wisconsin, technology-based firms in the successful commercialization of cutting edge innovation. Read the full WTN News story here.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019