The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Network has recently been awarded a 2012 Federal and State Technology (FAST) grant from the Small Business Administration (SBA) to continue its work as the premiere provider of SBIR services in Wisconsin. Building on a successful history of FAST grant awards leading to improved client successes in acquiring federal funding, WEN is committed to assist small, Wisconsin, technology-based firms in the successful commercialization of cutting edge innovation. Read the full WTN News story here.
- InsideWis: Psilocybin research makes for strange political bedfellows – but promise is thereAugust 5, 2021
- WisPolitics: Wisconsin could see nearly $6.2 billion over five years under the infrastructure billAugust 5, 2021
- Guest column: Commerce Department, NOAA ensuring U.S. remains a world leader in space commerceAugust 5, 2021
- WisBusiness: Winnow Fund makes first investment in Wisconsin-based KaPlointAugust 4, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Psychedelic drug nonprofit to get its own facility in FitchburgAugust 4, 2021