The amount of startup activity in Wisconsin over the past few years, particularly forming new funding sources and supporting tech startups, has venture capitalists from Milwaukee and Chicago cautiously bullish about the state’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. That was the consensus from a Thursday panel discussion between VCs hosted by the Wisconsin Technology Council ’s Wisconsin Innovation Network in Wauwatosa, a suburb of Milwaukee. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- CapTimes: One more campaign: Tommy Thompson leads the UW System at a critical timeJanuary 27, 2021
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2021 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 27, 2021
- CB Insights: The United States Of Venture Capital: The Most Active VC In Each StateJanuary 27, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Northwestern Mutual joins NBA stars as investor in Black-owned mobile banking app GoalsetterJanuary 26, 2021
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2021 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 26, 2021