The amount of startup activity in Wisconsin over the past few years, particularly forming new funding sources and supporting tech startups, has venture capitalists from Milwaukee and Chicago cautiously bullish about the state’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. That was the consensus from a Thursday panel discussion between VCs hosted by the Wisconsin Technology Council ’s Wisconsin Innovation Network in Wauwatosa, a suburb of Milwaukee. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- InsideWis: Young companies leading the way on clean technologiesApril 22, 2021
- Unicorns are real! Founder of $1-billion company to speak June 3 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 21, 2021
- Madison.com: Local health and biotech companies fighting COVID-19 for more than a yearApril 21, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: The battle for tech talent is heating up. Milwaukee is among the hotspotsApril 21, 2021
- WisBusiness: Foxconn is confident a new agreement with Wisconsin will attract other businesses to the stateApril 21, 2021