SmartUQ, a Madison, WI-based startup that has developed software to speed up the design of a variety of products, has raised nearly $1.8 million in seed funding, according to a new filing with the SEC. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- Visit UWM’s Lubar Entrepreneurship Center at Sept. 12 Tech Council event in MilwaukeeAugust 23, 2019
- WisBusiness: Bill tweaking investment tax credit program could attract out-of-state investorsAugust 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019