SAN FRANCISCO (AP) Yahoo has hired longtime Google executive Marissa Mayer as its next CEO in the Internet company’s latest attempt to burnish its image and revive its financial growth after years of often-demoralizing upheaval. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019