MEMBER JOB POSTINGS
Outside Sales Consultant (Business Performance Advisor) at Insperity
At Insperity, you can build a book of business to truly call your own. In addition to a competitive base salary, you’ll earn residual income as long as that business remains a client. And we’ll provide you the tools to be successful.
We’re in search of salespeople who know that making a sale is about being an advisor – helping the client find the right solution for their unique human resource needs.
- This is not simply a transactional sales position. You’ll be expected to build relationships and become a trusted advisor to your potential clients.
- This is not inside sales. You will be the boots on the ground and actively prospect to find potential clients.
- This is not an unsupported role. You’ll have the backing of an organization dedicated to helping you make the deal and a service team committed to keeping your clients happy – even after the sale is complete.
- Consultative – You’d rather build relationships and recommend the best solution based on needs and challenges.
- Motivated by a big payoff– We’re talking long-term residual income.
- Business savvy– Maybe you’ve had your own business or have the spirit of an entrepreneur. Either way you know the heart of a business owner
- Good with people– You’re able to take on an advisory role with the C-suite in a professional manner.
- Connected– You’re growing a network of business executives who can help expand your sales pipeline.
What you’ll do
- Identify small and midsize businesses to offer Insperity’s human resource services and technology.
- Call on business owners virtually and in person to explain how Insperity’s HR solutions can help solve their challenges.
- Engage your network and build lasting partnerships.
- Accomplish sales goals determined by management.
What’s in it for you?
- Guaranteed base, plus bonuses
- Residual income on clients until they are no longer clients
- 19 days’ PTO, 9 paid holidays, full benefits to start
- Sales, marketing, service and loyalty teams at the ready to help bring in potential clients as well as help you complete the deal
- Resources such as networking events to bring current and potential clients together
- Flexible work environment
- A company culture that focuses on core values and a mission statement of helping businesses succeed so communities prosper
- A company that has been identified as a “best place to work” 150+ times across the country
Insperity is …
- A trusted advisor to America’s best businesses since 1986.
- A provider of human resource solutions to over 100,000 companies.
- Financially sound, with 2020 revenue of $4.3 billion and 83 offices in major U.S. markets.
- Planning for continued growth in 2022 and beyond.
Click here to find out more information and apply
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sponsor and Partnership Coordinator at WiSys
Join the WiSys team to help us expand innovation across the state of Wisconsin through identifying possible sponsors and partners to support WiSys programs and events!
The Sponsor and Partnership Coordinator will identify opportunities to network with possible sponsors and partners, such as foundations, government agencies, corporations, and nonprofit organizations; develop portfolios of fundraising prospects for cultivation; and manage effective systems for tracking and applying for funding opportunities. This position will produce materials and tools to communicate regularly with sponsors and partners and collaborate with the WiSys team to schedule meetings and follow-up with appropriate internal and external contacts. This is a dynamic position where you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with different divisions of the organization and our partners across the state.
We are seeking candidates with excellent communication, organizational, and business development skills. Some experience working in a non-profit environment and familiarity with donor, sponsor, partner coordination is strongly preferred. Exceptional stakeholder relations skills, ability to work collaboratively, and ability to navigate grant information sourcing and tracking are required. WiSys is located in Madison, Wisconsin and this position requires occasional travel to communities across the state of Wisconsin. We are open to flexible remote work arrangements.
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity are required to submit a cover letter and resume as one document via the online career portal within the career section at: http://www.wisys.org/about-us/careers
WiSys works hand-in-hand with innovators, researchers and students to facilitate cutting-edge research programs, identify, protect, develop and commercialize discoveries emanating from the research base as well as foster a spirit of innovative and entrepreneurial thinking on the campuses it serves. WiSys coordinates several annual events geared toward innovation, research, and enhancing the student experience. WiSys also coordinates the WiSys VentureHome® program – a network of startup hubs that bring together statewide resources with community initiatives to provide local entrepreneurs access to a full menu of startup resources in their community.
Varying Engineering Disciplines, Physicists, Chemists and Microbiologists job opportunities at SHINE Technologies
Account Manager at KW2
- Manages a portfolio of accounts and maintains ultimate responsibility for estimating, budgeting, client profitability, and project budget management
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts, cross-sells agency services, and drives annual planning
- Develops, foster, and manages the client relationship keeping it on solid ground; Resolves client concerns/issues effectively and proactively
- Brings new ideas to the table to help the client’s business thrive
- Serves as the main, day-to-day client contact as well as keeping client informed of the overall account status
- Leads campaign kickoffs and collaboration with creatives on insights, strategy, etc.; Ensures creative work is on brand, on strategy, and relevant to the target objectives
- Primary lead on all client-related presentations and meeting; effectively presents, sells, and champions all agency work and proposals to clients
- Produces creative briefs, client 101 documents, client proposals, and assists with brand, marketing, media, and PR planning
- Consistently pursues opportunities to build a better KW2 holistically
- Provides direction to Account Coordinator and Associate Account Managers to achieve individual and KW2 goals
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Consistently demonstrates follow through and expedient execution of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to move clients to consensus
- A proven understanding of the role of an agency, its relationships with clients and account service delivery (products/services, target info, competitive set, etc.)
- Effectively and proactively communicates with all stakeholders on projects and assignments
- Ability to bring valuable thought strategy to all aspects of the role and agency goals and outcomes
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Bachelor degree in journalism, marketing or business preferred or 7 years of related experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of agency or client-side marketing experience
At KW2, we believe our people grow together in diverse, equitable and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and build authentic relationships. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law.