Today, The Solar Foundation released the stateEbyEstate results of its annual “Solar Jobs Census.” Wisconsin’s solar industry employs 1,941 workers according to the Census, across installation, manufacturing, sales and distribution, project development, and related sector employment. That places Wisconsin 26th nationally for the number of solar jobs in the state, and 27th nationally in solar jobs per capita. The full state by state report can be found at http://solarstates.org/, where there is a national map and each state’s data can be accessed. Read the full release here.
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020
- WisBusiness: The Podcast with Buckley Brinkman, Wisconsin Center for Manufacturing and ProductivityMay 22, 2020
- Exact Sciences CEO Kevin Conroy to receive the 2020 ‘Seize the Day’ award June 4 at ‘treps conferenceMay 21, 2020
- InsideWis: Guarding Wisconsin’s growth in tech jobs should be part of COVID-19 strategyMay 20, 2020