Today, The Solar Foundation released the stateEbyEstate results of its annual “Solar Jobs Census.” Wisconsin’s solar industry employs 1,941 workers according to the Census, across installation, manufacturing, sales and distribution, project development, and related sector employment. That places Wisconsin 26th nationally for the number of solar jobs in the state, and 27th nationally in solar jobs per capita. The full state by state report can be found at http://solarstates.org/, where there is a national map and each state’s data can be accessed. Read the full release here.
- Guest column: Unwrapping a holiday opportunity: R&D tax credits for software, tech companiesDecember 9, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Three Wisconsin venture capital funds that startups, and investors, should knowDecember 6, 2019
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019