Accuray said Monday it has completed its acquisition of Madison-based TomoTherapy. The $277 million deal in cash and stock, which was proposed in March, was approved by TomoTherapy shareholders on Thursday. Read full State Journal story here.
- Guest Column: Take action to secure your email and the cloud technology you use!October 29, 2020
- vFairs to power interactive virtual platform for November Wisconsin Early Stage eventOctober 29, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are science and tech priorities that will face the next presidentOctober 29, 2020
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020